Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Doggone it!

Don't ask. I do not know what Will was doing, but I do know what is showing...his tonsils. I am enjoying having people in the house again. I know it is only for awhile, but I am loving it.
Tonight something flew by the door and a blood curdling "Toy" yell started.
Jonathan had a monkey, yes, monkey, slingshot and shot it down the hall so the dogs would chase it.
He and I had more fun than the dogs did. They chase it, but don't fetch it.
The signing for selling his house is Friday. He (and all the rest of us too) will be glad when it is over.

Today was a good day subbing. I always have an enjoyable day with this class. I was the teacher today, though. Usually I get to be the aide. I got to meet the lady I have been subbing for today. The principal invited me to go to the teacher appreciation luncheon today. It was nice and I enjoyed it.

I am not working tomorrow. I decided to rest since I have a gig on Friday. I need to work, but if I overdo it, I will be too tired when we go to the wedding and I will end up sick...again.
That is it for today.

I gotta go move stuff around.

1 comment:

Candace said...

well, it's a good photo of Jon but I can't see Will really or his tonsils. LOL. Maybe you can get a mirror image of Will head on and Jon showing his tonsils in the left hand side of the photo next...

I was just realizing it's been 25 years since I was in Charleston, etc. I can hardly wait for more than one reason.

Babe